Tell us about your treatment success story to help others like you!
The stories you share may be used or published on our website and posted to our social media channels, including our Facebook page. Your story will remain anonymous (initials and age only, to provide authenticity) and may be combined with a particular topic relevant to the information you provide.
Some sample questions you may want to answer are as follows:
- When did you first notice your varicose or spider veins?
- How long was it before you decided to get treatment?
- Where there any particular symptoms associated, like swelling, leg pain, or bulging veins that helped in your decision to seek treatment?
- What were some perceptions you may have about vein disease had prior to receiving treatment?
(e.g. they were simply a cosmetic issue, only affected the elderly)?
- What was the treatment like for you?
- How do you feel now after the procedure?
- Are there any symptoms that you no longer feel that you may not have originally noticed (tired legs, heavy feeling, etc.)?
I want to personally thank you for your time. I know that together we can continue to educate the public on the importance of treating their varicose or spider veins.
Dr. Stephen Rivard